Here we go. (note: the theme is under construction!)
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Hourly Comic Day
If anyone out there is reading, February 1 is Hourly Comic Day. I urge my fellow MSCEers to try it out - I'm going to try it for the first time as well. More info here!
I did it I did it! Now I just have to go scan it in and spend the next four hours explaining each blurb in a way that will be understandable to people other than strictly myself.
See, that sentence barely even made sense. *facepalm*
Little birdy in the wind,
this maelstrom is too much for him.
He's tired to his very core
and doesn't care much anymore.
He'll still his wings and let wind blow
to take him where he needs to go.
Dear birdy bird, I only pray
that you do not get blown away...
5 comments:
I'm trying to stop every hour today and do a visual journal. It ain't that comical, but it's a fun little exercise. How are you doing with it?
Still going. It's not that funny and the artwork is terrible, but I haven't missed one yet!
I've got twelve hours done. Thinking of collapsing and watching 24 and call it a day.
Good grief I am impressed with you guys. How sad for me I just now read this and missed out. :P
I did it I did it! Now I just have to go scan it in and spend the next four hours explaining each blurb in a way that will be understandable to people other than strictly myself.
See, that sentence barely even made sense. *facepalm*
Post a Comment